Students seeking internships
- Highmark Health Solutions is hosting an onsite recruiting event Fri, Nov 2, in Pittsburgh.
- Apply at https://hmhs.link/PittSummer2019 by Oct 12.
Students seeking full-time employment
- Emerging Leaders Program 2019 information: HM Health Solutions
- Full time position starting after graduation in Jan or Jun 2019
- Lasts 2 years, comprised of four, six month rotations
- Career Tracks:
- Project Management/Business Analysis
- Application Development
- Recent Bachelors/Masters degree
- 3.5 GPA
- Relevant internship
- leadership/extracurricular involvement
- Apply to:
Hire UP Job Fair
- Hire UP: College/University recruiting event on Nov 13.
- New this year: a special student workshop titled "LinkedIn & Your Career" and a professional photographer taking head shots.
Important Fall Semester Dates
Classes begin - August 27, 2018
Last day to add a class - September 4, 2018
Last day for withdrawing from a class without a permanent record - September 10, 2018
Withdrawal from a class results in "WF" on record - November 19, 2018
Last day of class - December 7, 2018
Finals - December 10-13, 2018
December Commencement - December 15, 2018
We are the Computing and Information Systems Department at Saint Vincent College, located in Latrobe, PA. We offer three majors: CS (Computer Science), IT (Information Technology), and CYSEC (Cybersecurity). We also offer three minors, allowing specializations in areas above.
Reasons to choose the CIS Dept. at Saint Vincent College:
- Recently renovated, state-of-the-art labs and equipment in the new Sis & Herman Dupre Science Pavilion.
- High success rate with alumni job placement
- Small school feel with the big school curriculum.
- Gain exposure to a broad range of Programming Languages and Technologies